Berg HST55 Air floating centrifugal compressor Air bearing and permanent magnet motor drive can save energy 10-20%. Berg HST centrifugal air compressor does not require any lubricating oil system to provide you with oil free clean compressed air. Berg HST series air flotation centrifugal compressor The main features are as follows:
1. Berg The HST55 air floating centrifugal compressor is driven by permanent magnet motor. It can achieve high speed without gear. Permanent magnet motor achieves breakthrough small size, quiet and high speed performance. It runs smoothly and achieves the highest reliability and energy efficiency ratio. Air bearing is used, and the motor spindle is supported by air pressure. The maximum speed can be achieved without consuming other energy and auxiliary medium. No wear, long service life and low maintenance requirements.
2. Berg Centrifugal air compressor does not need any lubricating oil system to produce clean air without oil.
3. Berg The centrifugal compressor impeller is made of titanium alloy. It is light in weight, durable and reliable, with little error in performance. Berg The centrifugal compressor has two impellers assembled on both sides of the main shaft and integrated with the diffuser and volute. The output flow is intelligently controlled by the inverter according to the actual demand of the terminal.
4, two permanent magnet motor drives, the first motor drives two impeller to finish first, second stage compression, second motors drive one impeller to complete third stage compression, first stage suction and each stage compression are equipped with cooler to ensure that each stage is compressed near normal temperature and achieves the best compression efficiency.
5. Berg The centrifugal air compressor is equipped with a modular FOCUS 2 controller, with touch-screen operation and visual user interface. Authorized users can easily login with RFID card.
6, the design of the intake manifold makes the intake flow and intake temperature the best, to ensure the best performance under different environmental conditions, and also to ensure the best temperature of the motor.
7. Berg The centrifugal compressor adopts an extractable intake filter to maximize the filtration surface. It not only ensures the separation effect of gas and dust, but also ensures the low pressure difference loss.
Berg Main technical parameters of HST55 air floating centrifugal compressor
| Model|| HST55|
| [m /min]|| Seven point nine seven|
| Exhaust pressure [bar]|| Seven point five|
| Power [V/ph/Hz]|| 380/3/50|
| Main motor power [KW/HP]|| 55/75|
| Outline size W*D*H[mm]|| 1132*1501*1950|
| Unit weight [kg]|| One thousand|