The biggest pollution in compressed air comes from the atmosphere inhaled by the compressor, rather than the compressor itself. The most and most difficult pollutants are water, which accounts for about 99.9% of the liquid pollutants that can be found in compressed air systems. High efficiency compressed air filtration technology not only removes solid particles and oil, but also removes water fog, which is the key to running an efficient and cost-effective compressed air system.
Compressed air filters are essential in all modern production equipment. The compressed air filter must provide absolute performance and stability assurance while achieving a reasonable balance between air quality and minimum operating cost. Nowadays, there are many compressed air filters in the market. When choosing these products, they usually only consider their initial cost, but seldom consider or do not consider the compressed air quality they provide or the running cost during their life. In fact, when buying precision filters, we must consider comprehensively: the air quality they can provide, the user's running cost and the total cost.
1. Working principle of precision filter
1, carry compressed air containing harmful substances such as dust, oil, rust and water, and enter the first filter of precision filter.
2. When the compressed air passes through the first cylinder meshes to form a coalescence effect, the larger particles will be adsorbed on the filter material and the water will condense into larger water droplets.
3. When entering the separation chamber, the compressed air speed slows down, causing particles to gather again, and the water mist is again condensed on a honeycomb shaped water collector.
4, the water carrying impurity particles flows to the drainage device along the bottom, and is discharged by automatic or electric drain valve.
5, more than 95% of the water droplets, oil and large particles in compressed air have been filtered by the first filter element, and the compressed air after the first stage of filtration has entered the second stage filter element.
6. Compressed air can produce thousands of small vortexes through the second grade fiber filter net made of special cotton. At the same time, compressed air will be accelerated several times. The vortex center is like a tornado, forming a vacuum state. The water that is not filtered at the first stage is once again vaporized, converted and filtered. At the same time, the particles of small to 5 microns are also completely filtered by the second stage screen. Eliminate.
7, through the two level filtration to achieve clean, dry and compressed air without dust, rust free, oil free and water droplets, to ensure the normal operation of pneumatic equipment and prolong the service life of pneumatic equipment.
Two. Characteristics of compressed air filters :
1, aluminum alloy die casting technology ensures the tightness of the shell of precision filter.
2, the new anti-corrosion technology greatly improves the application scope and service life of compressed air filters.
3. The filter area of the foldable precision filter is increased, the flow rate of the buffer gas is higher, and the filtration performance is higher.
4. The filter core is designed with deflector to make the gas transmission more smoothly and less pressure difference.
5, more pipeline caliber and flow size, so that customers can choose more.
6, hand in one built-in drainer, zero gas waste, save energy.
7, wall hanging connector, save space.